The guided grocery shopping experience is perfect for those who want to understand and learn how to confidently navigate the grocery store and buy real, healthy food to complement a lifestyle. Grocery stores are loaded with processed foods made with artificial and harmful ingredients and products with false health claims. As we explore the shelves from aisle to aisle, you will learn how to be a conscious consumer in a confusing marketplace.
This tour consists of approx. 1-2 hour field trip to a local grocery store with me. You will learn to identify healthy foods, and to read labels. You will also receive a variety of practical and helpful handouts including a food guide, grocery shopping guide, and food additives to avoid in order to support your path to vibrant health.
You will learn the following:
- how to confidently navigate the grocery store
- understand the strategic product placement and avoid falling for it
- understand food labels and health claims
- be able to identify the food additives, chemicals and other toxins in your food
- discover the truth about what you have been eating and how to make healthier choices
- how to shop effectively while saving time and money
- learn about new healthy foods and ways to incorporate them
- become a conscious consumer
Please contact me if you have any questions or to set a date and time for your tour.